Dan Quits Vaping
I haven't smoked a cigarette or used a vape pen for 528 days.
- May 2021: still no smoking or vaping. I use 4-16mg of nicotine lozenges daily.
- February of 2020 I began experiencing shortness of breath and trouble sleeping, clearly caused by vaping. I began a new quit attempt February 15, 2020. I'm using Nicotine Patches and Lozenges as Nicotine Replacement Therapy.
- I began a new quit attempt on October 07, 2019. It lasted about 30 days.
- I stopped vaping from December 19, 2018 to June 8, 2019, for a total of 171 days.
- In February of 2017, I tried a vape pen for the first time. I has never smoked a cigarette or cigar since.
In the fall of 2016, I tried quitting. I bought a package of nicotine gum.
I inadvertenly gave himself a nicotine overdose.
I was sick for about a week.
- When I was 17, I began smoking because I thought it was cool. It turned out to just be addictive.